Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Temp Buildings Finally Going Bye-Bye!

So they finally started taking apart the temps today, but damn that plywood fence! It was totally blocking my view! So I asked the workers, in my nicest voice, if I could snap a few photos of what had been done so far. The awnings have been taken down for the length of about 5 buildings and 3 stairways have been removed thus far. It's really weird looking. I will try and finagle my way back there again tomorrow!


The awnings are down.


Ms. Henry's old 5th grade room.


Ms. O'Rourke's old 5th grade room.

No more stairs!

Ms. Heller and Fluitt's rooms on the left, also with no stairs.

I'm assuming all that trash wasn't under the stairs all along...?

The music and P.E. rooms.

Stairs in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment