Friday, January 22, 2010

Continued Progress

I grabbed my hard hat yesterday and made my way to the construction zone yesterday. It had been a while. Lucky for me, Wayne was not too busy and was nice enough to walk me around and show me what was going on. Here are some of my new pictures, along with a few before shots to put it into perspective.


Here is our trusty parking lot before, the East Field in the background.

The parking lot now. The East Field (or what used to be the East Field) is behind the big pile of dirt.

I used to park my car here!



This has now become....

...this!

And this!

Remember all these crates?

The hole is being lined and the crates put in for the underwater retention system.


The East Field before.

And now.

Temp buildings and playground before...

And now.


The breezeway going by the Mind Masters room before...

And now!


And now here are 2 videos for your viewing pleasure...

Word on the playground was that the best view was from the top of the rock climbing wall. I had to check it out for myself! Here is a view of the site from the top, where all the temps and the big kid's playground used to be. (Sorry it's a little pixelated...I was using my iPhone)




Thanks to Lisa for giving me the following word: AUGER! That is what is drilling the holes in which the piers will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment