Thursday, January 7, 2010

All Gone!!

All the temps have now officially been removed and are on their way to some other unlucky schools. Today I met one of the supervisors named Wayne. He gave me my own hard hat to wear for when I go back to take my pictures. I love it! :)


The science lab...ready to be hauled away. This is probably the last time I will ever lay eyes on that building!

Before, back in May 2009

After, no more temp buildings!


Before.....

...and after!



Before...

...and after!



Sad, sad, sad!

I was informed that this big beautiful tree in the northwest corner of the East Field will be going the way of the willow tree. I had many an outside picnic with kids under this tree. Sad, sad, sad.




Now scroll down for a couple of videos! :)


















This bulldozer was carrying a big bag of this ashy lime.



...which it then cast out over the mud, in an effort to help it dry out after all the weeks of rain we have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment