Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Come sleet, rain or snow....

Last Friday our school was covered with a beautiful blanket of snow. I decided to see how our construction area looked, and even snow couldn't help that big, muddy mess!

I went back again today. Both the music/PE and Ms. Henry's temp buildings were loaded up on their wheels and getting ready to be hauled off. The science lab and Mind Masters were still in their original places....but probably not for long!


Is that Frosty the Snowman visiting??

Where the Heller/Fluitt and music/PE rooms used to proudly stand.


Bye-bye music/PE temp!


Now you see Ms. Henry's room back in November....

...and now you don't!

There it is, waiting to be hauled away.






2 comments:

  1. You're right, not even Frosty could help those buildings! I feel sorry for the poor souls who will get these temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Frosty cracks me up! Right now my old temp is sitting on wheels waiting to go.....oh memories memories....
    Like remember when I was in tears because of the roach nest??? Or...when I had wasps invading my room....ah the memories!

    ReplyDelete